Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2136] Include "?<intver>" on all routes that are loaded

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2136] Include "?<intver>" on all routes that are loaded
Date: 2018-08-01 06:52:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Aditya,

- Some of the svg files (connect.svg, disconnect.svg in Query Tool) are
left.
- The variable name (INTERNAL_VERSION_PARAM) in the config can be renamed
as APP_VERSION_PARAM
- The value of the INTERNAL_VERSION_PARAM can be 'ver' or 'v' instead of
'intver'.

Except above the patch looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo