Re: [pgAdmin][RM5157] Default sort order at start in view table data by primary key by default

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: navnath gadakh <navnath(dot)gadakh(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM5157] Default sort order at start in view table data by primary key by default
Date: 2020-04-20 05:26:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Navnath,

Review comments:

1. If we have multiple Primary keys, then we should include all the keys
into the Order by clause.
2. In the Preferences dialog, please put this option in the Query Tool >
Options instead of Result Grid and also change the Label.
3. Please optimize the code, as I can see objectname.sql file is being used
in else condition also, which is not required. Based on the parameter
setting, Just one call of that sql is enough.

Thanks,
Khushboo