Fwd: PGAdmin cuts sql when show rules

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: PGAdmin cuts sql when show rules
Date: 2019-08-07 11:02:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Adding pgadmin-support list...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Мытарев Евгений <evmytarev(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Date: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: PGAdmin cuts sql when show rules
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>

Hey guys.

It is your project.

And honestly it is disgusting. I still can't get used to PGAdmin4 after
using PGAdmin3.

And right now I found that It in addition gives incorrect information that
I can't trust.

I do not have time to discover a hundreds of your maillists to find out
which is specific for this bug.

I just want you to know that there is a serious problem in your programm. I
think incorect SQL is a very serious.

If you don't interesting it, ok.

I definitely don’t need it