Re: pgAdmin support for Kerberos on AWS Cloud DB ?

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Börje Johansson <borje(dot)johansson(dot)2(at)wirelesscar(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin support for Kerberos on AWS Cloud DB ?
Date: 2022-01-04 05:21:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Börje,

[Looping pgAdmin support....]

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 7:46 PM Börje Johansson <
borje(dot)johansson(dot)2(at)wirelesscar(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Khushboo
>

> My name is Börje and working at WirelessCar in Sweden.
>
> I’m working with Databases and Postgres a lot.
>
> I read your description of Kerberos authentication, that was great!
>

> We have introduce Kerberos/AD for our AWS Cloud Postgres databases, and
> trying pgAdmin to work here…
>
> We have mostly Windows Client and cannot get it to work.

If your pgAdmin is installed on Windows and installation has been done by
pgAdmin installers (by default pgAdmin is in desktop mode on Windows
(single user mode)), then it should work.

Share the details of the steps you performed to setup the Kerberos on AWS
as well as on Windows and pgAdmin.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Do you know if there are support for Windows Clients against AWS Cloud
> Postgres RDS ?

Thanks,
Khushboo