Re: Session timeout

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Arni Kromić <arni(dot)kromic(at)bios-ict(dot)hr>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Session timeout
Date: 2019-11-04 04:46:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 1:53 PM Arni Kromić <arni(dot)kromic(at)bios-ict(dot)hr> wrote:

> On 30/10/2019 06.15, Khushboo Vashi wrote:
>
> Ok so is there anything else I should try to prevent the session to expire
>> by the next day? Or is it possibly a bug to report if pgAdmin doesn't
>> really care about those settings?
>>
> Let me verify it, will get back to you.
>

>> Thank you, I appreciate your effort!

I have tested the session scenarios on my local dev environment on MacOS
and it was working fine but when I did the same testing on Ubuntu under
Apache, something weird happened.
So, I would suggest, report this bug @
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 , so we can further
investigate this issue.