Re: request for guidance in PGadmin Project

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: shaffaq pirzada <shaffaq_pirzada(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: request for guidance in PGadmin Project
Date: 2023-03-20 05:33:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 2:38 PM shaffaq pirzada <shaffaq_pirzada(at)hotmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Dear Khushboo,
>

> It shafaq naz from Pakistan I am new in python and my assignment is to
> understand pgadmin tool and run its source code from GitHub and run in
> virtual environment
>

> Please guide me bcoz I am facing some issues like pstuil package is not
> installing can u please share the exact process how can I run pgadmin code
> in error free virtual environment and so can able to contribute the project
> little bit?

Please follow the steps described in the README file under the section
*Configuring
Python Environment*.
Repo: https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4

Always send emails to the pgadmin support group, so anyone in the group can
answer.

Thanks,
Khushboo