Re: feature test timeouts

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, George Gelashvili <ggelashvili(at)pivotal(dot)io>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: feature test timeouts
Date: 2017-05-30 10:52:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Murtuza,

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <
murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I didn't look into the code for it but every time I run the tests it stays
> on below screen and fails.
>
> @Khushboo,
> Any suggestion?

Harshal is also getting the same issue with his feature test case. The
problem we found that, in the bound time the driver is not able to find the
code-mirror. Me and Harshal looked into this yesterday but couldn't find
the solution.

BTW, I can not reproduce this issue at my end but me and Harshal will look
into this issue on his machine.

Thanks,
Khushboo