[pgAdmin4][Patch] : RE-SQL tests for Collation node

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch] : RE-SQL tests for Collation node
Date: 2019-07-12 09:46:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find the attached patch for the RE-SQL tests for collation node.
This patch also includes the *modified SQL tests* as well as fixes for the
RE-SQL in the collation node which I found while implementing this.

To add the modified SQL tests, 2 optional parameters are introduced in the
JSON file, i.e.
*msql_endpoint* and *expected_msql_file.*
These parameters need to be included in the Alter scenarios.

I have modified the RE-SQL framework to support modified SQL.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment Content-Type Size
resql_collation.patch application/octet-stream 12.9 KB