[pgAdmin 4][Patch] - RM #4923 - Enhancement for RM#3279

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin 4][Patch] - RM #4923 - Enhancement for RM#3279
Date: 2019-12-02 11:45:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM #4923 - Enhancement for
RM#3279.

Earlier we had *Delete/Drop* label in the context menu to remove the server
which was not appropriate, so we have changed it to *Remove Server*, but
the approach taken was not generic, which has been fixed in this patch.
Apart from that, the Server Group drop label has been changed to 'Remove
Server Group' in this patch as requested in the RM.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_4923.patch application/octet-stream 5.8 KB