Re: [pgsql-www] Milwaukee User Group

From: John Graber <devopsdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Milwaukee User Group
Date: 2014-02-11 16:00:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Many, MANY thanks for all the replies! (And a shout out to David Fetter
from the icy land of his birth for the chic East Side recommendation.
LMAO!) And dear gods, no... CheesePUG? Sweet Jesus, I wish those foam
cheese wedge hats would die out already! ;)

Well alrighty, then. Based on the feedback you good folks have provided,
I'd like to move forward with "BrewPUB", unless there are any strenuous
objections. I'll get a Twitter feed and a page set up for it. I'm
assuming I should be posting to pgsql-advocacy with the details as I have
them.

Regards,
John