Disable password caching for two factor authentication

From: Michiel Hendriks <michiel(dot)hendriks(at)mp-objects(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Disable password caching for two factor authentication
Date: 2015-07-16 07:27:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

We've set up our postgres to use two factor authentication of normal users
(password+otp via pam).
But this makes pgAdmin pretty much unusable because it caches the password
once connected and reuses the cached password for every additional
connection to the same server.

I am able to connect to the the server, but I'm not able to select a
different database (not a major issue), but I'm also not able to open the
SQL window.

Is there a way to disable this password caching and prompt every time a new
connection is opened to the server?

--
"If you dig a hole and it’s in the wrong place digging it deeper is not
going to help." – Seymour Chwast ​

Michiel Hendriks, MSc
MP Objects - Supply Chain Systems

✉ michiel(dot)hendriks(at)mp-objects(dot)com
🏠 www.mp-objects.com
☎ +31 102900304