Re: probable pg_hba.conf configuration issues

From: Ravi Roy <ravi(dot)aroy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David G Johnston <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: probable pg_hba.conf configuration issues
Date: 2014-05-07 16:23:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Sim, Tom & David, i'm really amazed with quick answers and insight
provided by you all.
I found and was a password cache issue under
%APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf; I removed it and everything works as
expected.

Thank you again guys!
Regards,
Ravi.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:22 PM, David G Johnston <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com