how do I suggest a small docs change?

From: J Connolly <J(at)lifthero(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how do I suggest a small docs change?
Date: 2015-01-24 20:46:33
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi, just wondering how to suggest a small change to the docs. On a related
note, if the source was on github it would be easier for people like me to
suggest a change.

Here's the suggested change:
The tutorial at (
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/tutorial-transactions.html)
should use integers (i.e. cents) when dealing with currency. Tangential to
the point of that page, but important given that it's a page targeted at
beginners.

Thanks!

Jay Connolly, founder
LiftHero.com