Re: Trouble installing psycopg2

From: Augori <augori(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trouble installing psycopg2
Date: 2013-09-27 02:07:03
Lists: pgsql-general

I think Python 2.4 was installed with the OS. I installed Python 2.7 from
an .egg file that I downloaded. I'm a bit new to this terminology, so not
sure if that considered Centos package management.

I think you're right about Python2.4 being set as the default. Does anyone
know how to persuade it otherwise for installation purposes?

Thanks.