Re: Unrecognized service

From: Augori <augori(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unrecognized service
Date: 2014-04-18 00:55:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

I don't know the answer to #1. Was that a wildcard search?

As for #2, I should have been more clear, that's not a check that it does
every night. I just ran that check when it seemed to be down. It has been
a long time to since I've worked with it, so I didn't correctly recall that
I needed to look for postgresql-9.2 and not just postgresql. The problem
came up because the nightly process (a Python script that uses psycopg2)
tried to, but couldn't connect to postgresql-9.2 server.

Does that make more sense?