In-Context Debugging - pgAdmin

From: Owais Khan <mowaiskhan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: In-Context Debugging - pgAdmin
Date: 2021-10-21 18:54:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Team,

I am using pgAdmin 6.1 on MacOS 11.6 against a PG Database 10 running on
CentOS in Azure.

I am observing that whenever I try to do the following it breaks.

1) I open up "Query Tool" in pgAdmin and write a PL/SQL block containing 2
user defined function calls - Let's say first one is A and the second one
is B.

2) I right click function B and select "Set Breakpoint" - pgAdmin starts
showing a circle doing rounds saying "Waiting target to be invoked"

3) I select all whole PL/SQL block in point-1 and press "run"

4) Debugger breaks into function B as expected but as soon as I say "step
over" 2nd time it gives the following error.

Error while executing step over in debugging session.

I can't seem to figure out what's the issue. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Owais.