Re: Table Partitioning

From: Amit jain <amit7(dot)jain(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Keith Fiske <keith(dot)fiske(at)crunchydata(dot)com>
Cc: depesz(at)depesz(dot)com, Anjul Tyagi <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Table Partitioning
Date: 2021-01-19 15:15:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am totally agree with Keith opinion on better to go Upgrade rather than
managing partitioning code.

Even PG version 11 has lot of partitioning features over older one, was
written a blog on same, can have a glance.
https://severalnines.com/database-blog/how-take-advantage-new-partitioning-features-postgresql-11