Centos 7 missing pgadmin dependency

From: Matt Heitker <heitkergm(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Centos 7 missing pgadmin dependency
Date: 2017-05-11 20:52:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Folks,

I just installed Postgresql 9.6.3 from the PGDG RHEL/Centos repository via
yum.

I then attempted to install pgadmin4-v1. Until now, there were all sorts
of dependency problems.

With the latest changes to the yum repo, pgadmin4-v1 installed cleanly.

HOWEVER, it did not run when I used the link in the Application menu. By
running the pgadmin4.py file directly in python, I discovered a missing
dependency, python-passlib.

When I installed python-passlib (it came from the EPEL repo), I was able to
run pgadmin4 successfully in the Centos desktop (I use Xfce) via the
Application menu.

Please update the dependencies for pgadmin4-v1 in the RHEL7/Centos7 to
include python-passlib.

Thanks,
Matt