Re: PostgreSQL Graduate School Project

From: ronald munjoma <simbiso(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dhimiter Papajani <dpapajani(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Graduate School Project
Date: 2014-09-01 17:12:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi Dhimiter,

From the postgresql website: http://www.postgresql.org/

​http://www.postgresql.org/community/

​http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Development_information​

​http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/

​http://www.postgresql.org/docs/​

​https://commitfest.postgresql.org/​

​http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo​

​http://www.postgresql.org/about/licence/​

> 12. Contributions

​http://www.postgresql.org/community/contributors/

Hope that helps. I am sure those directly involved with the project will be
in a better position to respond to specific questions

Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma

--
Best and Regards