PgAdmin ERD tool question

From: Didier Gasser-Morlay <didiergm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgAdmin ERD tool question
Date: 2022-08-17 07:24:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,

Using PGAdmin 4 v 6.12 in desktop mode, and I am starting to use the ERD
tool and I have a question and a feature request (not too sure where to put
this one)

Question :Drag and drop tables from browser tree to the diagram : PK are
reverse engineered but FKs are left behind - How can I manage this? I was
hoping that by using drap/drop of several tables the links would transfert
over but I can't seem to multi select in the browser tree

Feature request : I would love to be able to display only table name/
Primary key field and any field involved in a fk. when just showing /
explaining a database to a fellow worker showing just the relations &
relationships goes a long way to quickly grasp the workings of a db. And it
also allows to have a compact view which printed serves as a reminder.

Thanks for making and keeping PgAdmin the excellent product that it is

Didier