Re: Reindex doesn’t not working replica nodes

From: khan Affan <bawag773(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mohammed Afsar <vmdapsar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reindex doesn’t not working replica nodes
Date: 2024-08-16 13:08:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for sharing the additional information. Initially, the query didn't
provide the full context regarding OS compatibility, which is crucial in
understanding the replication issues (physical and logical).
For future inquiries, including details like OS versions, replication
setups, and any specific configurations can help us address your concerns
more accurately and efficiently.