who maintain PostgreSQL article on Wikipedia ?

From: Oleg Bartunov <obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: who maintain PostgreSQL article on Wikipedia ?
Date: 2016-04-27 06:33:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

So, the question is the subject. I see some problem with content, for
example, somebody named Viam Ferream
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Viam_Ferream> wrote

PostgreSQL includes built-in support for regular [[B-tree]] and [[Hash
table|hash]] indexes, and two types of [[inverted index]]es: generalized
search trees ([[GiST]]),generalized inverted indexes (GIN) and
Space-Partitioned GiST (SP-GiST).<ref name="SP-GiST" />

which is not correct, since there are three indexed access methods (that
time BRIN was not committed). I changed that text, but Viam Ferream
reverted my change. I edited again and added BRIN, but next time that guy
will revert my changes. So, what we could do to protect our page on
Wikipedia ?

Regards,
Oleg