Unable to install postgres from pgdg on centos 7

From: Daniel Scott <danielscott886(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to install postgres from pgdg on centos 7
Date: 2018-10-22 22:33:12
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi guys,

Centos main repositories have up to version 9.2 of Postgresql
I am trying to install any version >=9.5 from the pgdg repos
I can successfully install the pgdg rpm
However when I try to install anything I keep getting this error:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-2-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found

Not sure why it's pointing to rhel-2-64 when I can clearly see on the repo
this file lives at:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml

Is this a problem on your side or is there something I can do? maybe edit
the url in the rpm?

Thanks for any help, Dan