Feature request: TOTP code on SSH

From: Conner A <conner(at)fittedtech(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature request: TOTP code on SSH
Date: 2022-04-08 16:46:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello PgAdmin team,

PgAdmin4 remains my favorite tool to manage postgresql databases. I really
wish to continuing using this tool at work but we've implemented SSH 2FA
using JumpCloud.

Unfortunately, I cannot get PgAdmin4 to work with it. Nor can I provision a
new database system to support
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/latest/mfa.html.

Am I misunderstanding this feature? From what I understand, it needs to be
configured for the server that is hosting the database.

I would love if we could introduce 2FA SSH prompts for TOTP codes in the
style that WinSCP does.

Thanks,
Conner

--