Re: Trigger difference in 9.0 and 9.3

From: Erwan Tanajaya <erwan(dot)tanajaya(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trigger difference in 9.0 and 9.3
Date: 2014-11-12 06:11:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thank you Kevin,

i already testing your test case in 9.0 (with some modification) and you
right i did not get result that i want, i am really sorry for this issue.

i will re-test my script on other database i use also to find different
behaviour between database that i use to port my application.

Thank you all for your help

Best Regards,
Erwan Tanajaya