Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system

From: ankush upadhyay <ankush(dot)upadhyay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mark Kirkwood <mark(dot)kirkwood(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system
Date: 2013-12-28 11:40:54
Lists: pgsql-performance

I am using multiple databases in my app for multi tenacy environment.

In my app user login with tenant id and connect to respective database.

The scenario is when 5 users connect to 5 databases and perform some
activity in that case site performance going down and some time database
server become unresponsive.

In each database we have same schema with different data regarding to users
of that tenant.
Any idea?

--
------