error in trigger creation

From: yudhi s <learnerdatabase99(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: error in trigger creation
Date: 2024-04-21 08:12:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,
We are seeing privilege issues while creating event triggers. It says the
user "*must be a superuser to create an event trigger*".

So my question is , if we have application user as "app_user" which is
responsible for creating database objects in schema "app_schema" and also
we have all scripts executed in the database through user "app_user" only,
then is there any way to grant necessary privilege or to equip the
app_user, so that it will be able to assign the privilege, so we will be
able to create the event trigger without need to run the event trigger
script from super user itself? This will ensure that we do not need "super
user" every time, when we want to run scripts to have an event
trigger created for our application schema.
Something like "*grant create event trigger on schema app_schema to
app_user*"?
Regards
Yudhi