Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter

From: dbatoCloud Solution <dbatocloud17(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Changes in Aurora PostgreSQL for min & max_wal_size parameter
Date: 2021-02-02 13:01:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear All,

We need your support for the below parameter changes. I want to
increase/set these parameters in Aurora PostgreSQL when I checked with AWs
they are saying that we cannot increase the max_wal_size & min_wal_size and
there is no option and for another parameter, it can be done via a new
parameter group.

Alter system set max_wal_size = '16384';

alter system set min_wal_size = '4096';

Alter system set effective_io_concurrency = '200';

Alter system set checkpoint_completion_target = '0.9';

Our environment into Dataware housing (analytic applications) where too
many complex queries are used. I used pgtune (
https://pgtune.leopard.in.ua/#/) for the calculation .

Kindly let me know is there way to increase the min_wal_size and
max_wal_size .

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Ashok

+91 81975 99922