Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations?

From: Laurent Laborde <kerdezixe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Colin Gilbert <colingilbert86(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations?
Date: 2021-12-09 14:00:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi there,

I played a lot with frama-c a long time ago.
Frama-c annotations are very verbose and the result is highly dependent on
the skills of the annotator.

Keeping it up-to-date on such a large project with high-speed development
will be, in my very humble opinion, extremely difficult.
Perhaps on a sub-project like libpq ?

--
Laurent "ker2x" Laborde