Two version

From: Leandro Bugalho <leandrohb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Two version
Date: 2022-12-06 16:38:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello guys! I need access to two versions of postgresql. I have a
server with 9.5 and another with 14. But the latest version of
pgadmin does not support the postgresql 9.5. How can I access these
two versions, if it is not possible to install two versions of
pgadmin in the same machine? Does anybody have a suggestion?

thanks

Leandro