Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths

From: Ranier Vilela <ranier(dot)vf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths
Date: 2022-02-20 14:12:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Like how the commit
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/07daca53bfcad59618a9c6fad304e380cc9d2bc1
The are some paths that were missed:

-At jsonfuncs.c
The errors mgs do not report about the materialize mode.
-At plperl.c
The function plperl_return_next_internal does not check rsi appropriately.
The error about materialize mode required, is missed.
-At pl_exec.c
The error mgs do not report about the materialize mode
-At pltcl.c:
The function pltcl_init_tuple_store does not check rsi appropriately.

Patch attached.

regards,
Ranier Vilela

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-uniform-error-msgs-tuplestore.patch application/octet-stream 6.4 KB