Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.5 released

From: Eugene Wang <eugenewangfw(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.5 released
Date: 2019-04-10 14:39:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi contributers of PgAdmin,

Thank you for your efforts on keeping PgAdmin updated.

I have been using PgAdmin for 2 years. PgAdmin 4 keeps giving us
interesting updates and better experience. I will keep using it.

However, I would also like to give you an advice. Please add more unit
tests on the module for managing PgAgent. Since version 3.4, at least the
MacOS version of PgAdmin 4 cannot correctly change the schedule of pgagent
jobs. The errors was like bad time format in the generated SQL statement
for changing Pgagent job's schedule. For this reason, I had to keep an old
version with me, but I wish to see this get improved successfully.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Best regards,
Eugene