Re: pgAgent v4.0.0 Released

From: Eugene Wang <eugenewangfw(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAgent v4.0.0 Released
Date: 2018-07-12 14:12:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

This is awesome. Always have interests to use pgAgent; however, the
official documentation about installing is obscure and stop me from getting
into it... I honestly cannot get any clue about steps I should do from this
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/3.x/pgagent.html link.

Maybe installing pgagent is easy to a lot of people. There are still a lot
of people asking questions of pgagent installation in Stackoverflow.

Can any one contribute a step by step tutorial? I will truly appreciate it.

Yujie Wang (Welcome to call me Eugene, for your pronunciation convenience)
GIS Developer
Connected2fiber
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/yujie-wang-61a129a0/