Re: Temporal tables as part of main release

From: Anand Sowmithiran <anand(dot)sow(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Paul Jungwirth <pj(at)illuminatedcomputing(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Temporal tables as part of main release
Date: 2021-06-19 12:58:36
Lists: pgsql-general

This is very helpful to know , we can likely count on temporal to be part
of PG 15 !! I would be using Postgresql via Azure cloud[with Citus], so
looking forward to use temporal features in my current development [using
Extension] and then once it is part of PG 15, I guess that would make MSFT
to start supporting pg15 with temporal on their cloud platform too.

thanks,
Anand.