Postgres jdbc transactions

From: Olivier Thomas <othomas(at)webtiss(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres jdbc transactions
Date: 2011-09-05 14:36:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I am having a hard time to manage transactions with Postgres 8.3.

I am using latest Postgres jdbc driver and apached dbutils library.
After getting a connexion I am trying to set Connection objet to autocommit
"false" but I get an error message from DB saying that setting autocommit to
off is no longer supported.
Therefore, when I'm trying to call "rollcack" at the en d of my code, I am
rejected sayning that my DB is in autocommit true.
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong or which library I should use ?
so far I have found no example on the web...

Thanks
O.