GLOC Looking for PostgreSQL Presentations

From: Rumpi Gravenstein <rgravens(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Pete E(dot) Dinin" <pete(dot)e(dot)dinin(at)sherwin(dot)com>, Ankit Jain <ankit(dot)jain(at)snapon(dot)com>
Subject: GLOC Looking for PostgreSQL Presentations
Date: 2022-01-20 21:01:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

PostgreSQL Professionals,

I am the conference chairman of the Great Lakes Oracle Conference (GLOC).
This is a yearly conference that has, pre-covid, had ~400 database
professionals attend. This year we are broadening our content to include
other RDBMS technologies -- specifically PostgreSQL. The GLOC conference
is located in Cleveland Ohio with the conference location within
walking distance of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (
https://www.rockhall.com/) Conference dates are May 10-12.

If you would like to present please submit an abstract at:
https://gloc.neooug.org/page/1985915/submit-an-abstract The call for
abstracts closes February 4th.

Best regards,
--