PostgreSQL Licensing Question for pg_crypto and tablefunc extensions

From: Rumpi Gravenstein <rgravens(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Licensing Question for pg_crypto and tablefunc extensions
Date: 2021-02-25 23:19:39
Lists: pgsql-general

All,

Postgres 13.1

I am new to PostgreSQL and am unclear on how licensing works for PostgreSQL
extensions. Are pg_crypto and tablefunc licensed with the PostgreSQL
community edition or do PostgreSQL extensions fall under a separate
license? I've looked for documentation on this and haven't found anything
on-point. Is there a link that describes how each extension is licensed?

--
Rumpi Gravenstein