Re: Please help: pgAdmin 4 on Amazon Linux 2

From: Tiemen Ruiten <t(dot)ruiten(at)tech-lab(dot)io>
To: Blake McBride <blake1024(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please help: pgAdmin 4 on Amazon Linux 2
Date: 2021-08-28 13:15:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Amazon Linux is not compatible with RHEL the way CentOS is and it's not a
supported platform for the RPM installation:
https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-rpm/

The repo configuration probably uses some variables to create the download
URLs and because the versions don't match, it results in a 404. You may
have some luck downloading and installing the RPM directly, but you'll
likely want to take a look at other installation methods on the page I
linked if you want to install pgAdmin on Amazon Linux.

--
Tiemen Ruiten
Infrastructure Engineer