Sample databases

From: Vraj Mohan <r(dot)vrajmohan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sample databases
Date: 2013-01-16 14:53:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a good sample database (with decent data volumes) for
postgresql? I am interested in one for learning and automated testing.

I looked at http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dbsamples/ (specifically at
pagila), but it seemed incomplete and not maintained,

I also looked at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/index-other.html. Employee
data (large dataset, includes data and test/verification suite) looks
interesting. Is there anything similar for postgresql?

Is there a dataset used by postgresql development for testing?

If others are interested, I am willing to spend some time in helping
to create one.

--Vraj Mohan