Re: Bug in PostgreSQL

From: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
To: Rambabu V <ram(dot)wissen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug in PostgreSQL
Date: 2018-06-27 15:50:37
Lists: pgsql-performance

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 8:31 AM Rambabu V <ram(dot)wissen(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> While taking pgdump we are getting error message cache lookup failed for
> function 7418447. While trying select * from pg_proc where oid=7418447
> returns zero rows. Please help us on this.

Searching on that error messages yields a suggestion from Tom Lane to try
that select with enable_indexscan and enable_bitmapscan
turned off.

This question is probably better asked in the "General" mailing list. Also
please include the OS and PostgreSQL version as well as any other
observations that may shed light on the issue.

Cheers,
Steve