Re: query in PostgreSQL

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Rahul Majumdar/TVM/TCS" <rahul(dot)majumdar(at)tcs(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: query in PostgreSQL
Date: 2015-08-14 09:45:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Rahul Majumdar/TVM/TCS
<rahul(dot)majumdar(at)tcs(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have a problem related to query in PostgreSQL.Some queries are not
> running.Please help me to find out a solution.

Hi!

You've reached the Postgres hackers mailing list where Postgres
internals are discussed. The best place to start might be
pgsql-general mailing list or the #postgresql IRC channel, where you
could explain what you're trying to do and post the errors you're
seeing etc and hopefully get some help.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com