Re: Postgresql issue: FATAL: dsa_allocate could not find 7 free pages

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: alexandre(dot)assouad(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql issue: FATAL: dsa_allocate could not find 7 free pages
Date: 2018-10-26 09:26:11
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 9:17 PM Alexandre Assouad
<alexandre(dot)assouad(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I’ll try next week to build a test environment and I’ll send you the results.
> Does it make any difference to set up a VM vs a dedicated machine ?

Thanks. Probably not, the important thing is probably the same data,
settings (work_mem etc) and query. Maybe start with a build of
REL_10_5 and try to reproduce the problem, and if you can get that to
happen reliably, then switch to a build of REL_10_STABLE to confirm
that the problem goes away?

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com