PGAdmin IV in Firefox

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGAdmin IV in Firefox
Date: 2018-05-08 09:35:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello!

The old PGAdmins run in normal executable.
The last version is visible in my browser (Firefox).

Is there a way to restore it as normal exe?

Sometimes it have side effects.
1.) I didn't see it separated, I need to find in FF tabs.
2.) Many right clicks are handled by FF.
3.) The closing of the tab gives me confirmation dialog, but after it
didn't ask for save query SQL content.

Thank you for the answer.

dd