PA4 - disable dashboard?

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PA4 - disable dashboard?
Date: 2018-07-06 07:36:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Support!

We have a server with more than 1000 connections and with ~160 databases.

Sometimes the dashboard is slowing down the work in PA4.

Can I disable or hold it with key pressing?

I suppose that it's working in that background, so I can disable with
changing to other tab.

It would be nice if I can hold it, or disable it permanently with key
pressing.

Do you know about any option for this?

Thank you!

dd