Can't make backup on SSL based server

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't make backup on SSL based server
Date: 2018-02-14 07:42:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello!

In PGAdmin III I can make backup from certificate protected server/database
(SSL).

But in PGAdmin IV I get error. It seems to be the SSL parameters not
included in the call.

Otherwise I saw an other diff between two version.
In the PGAdmin III I can select the objects. In IV I didn't see same option.

Thank you for help!

dd