Wish: see the actual DB + the database comment as hint

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wish: see the actual DB + the database comment as hint
Date: 2022-12-05 09:58:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Developers!

We have more servers with many-many databases.
Sometimes the database name is created without the needed information.
When the customer starts to use it, we can't change the db name.
So the search is hard.

But we could use the DataBase comment - if it is visible in the Treeview
somehow.
A hint (when I moved to the DB name), or a bottom DB info, etc.

Otherwise that would be great if you create a bottom info bar in the left
Treeview.
This would contain the actual (selected) database. When we are in the
scheme list with 1000 tables we easily make mistakes because we don't see
the actual DB name.
The next column would be the DB comment. Or just a button to see the DB
comment which holds more info about the DB.

Thank you for reading this!

Best regards
dd