Re: Remove default privilege from DB

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Charles Clavadetscher <clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org>
Cc: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Remove default privilege from DB
Date: 2018-02-16 14:40:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Charles - Prof. Xavier? :-)

I made a restore to my local Windows PG.
Here I also see these anomalies.

4594262;0;"S";"{}"
4594262;0;"T";"{}"
4594262;0;"f";"{}"
4594262;0;"r";"{}"

In restore SQL I saw:
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE suser REVOKE ALL ON TABLES FROM suser;

Because of that I tried a reverse statement:
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE suser grant ALL ON TABLES to suser;

And then one row eliminated.
4594262;0;"S";"{}"
4594262;0;"T";"{}"
4594262;0;"f";"{}"

Then:
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE suser grant ALL ON sequences to suser;
4594262;0;"T";"{}"
4594262;0;"f";"{}"

Now I need to find a way to eliminate two last lines somehow.

But it's interesting: the revoking role is makes Black Hole (Sun - poor
Soundgarden...)

dd