Re: PGBench on Windows - connections are subprocesses?

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGBench on Windows - connections are subprocesses?
Date: 2020-07-20 13:38:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I extend the question to understand why I was confused about this.

In Delphi the connections are thread based. From a thread you can use more
connections. But you can't use a connection from two or more threads
concurrently! You can use subprocess farm, or subthread farm to make
parallel performance tests.

Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. júl. 20., H,
15:20):