Re: lc_monetary + Peru

From: "Miguel Beltran R(dot)" <yourpadre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ruben avila galindo <ruben2218(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Ayuda <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: lc_monetary + Peru
Date: 2013-12-18 16:07:14
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Una es iniciarlizar el "cluster" de postgres donde estan tus bases de datos
con http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/app-initdb.html

Otra es crear la base con el nuevo locale
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/app-createdb.html

Porque no es posible cambiar el LOCALE, como se menciona abajo.

22.1.3. Problems

If locale support doesn't work according to the explanation above, check
that the locale support in your operating system is correctly configured.
To check what locales are installed on your system, you can use the
command locale
-a if your operating system provides it.

Check that PostgreSQL is actually using the locale that you think it is.
The LC_COLLATE and LC_CTYPE settings are determined when a database is
created, __and cannot be changed except by creating a new database__. Other
locale settings including LC_MESSAGES and LC_MONETARY are initially
determined by the environment the server is started in, but can be changed
on-the-fly. You can check the active locale settings using the SHOW command.

El 17 de diciembre de 2013, 9:52, Ruben avila
galindo<ruben2218(at)gmail(dot)com>escribió:

> Hola buenas tardes estoy tratando de cambiar el LC_monetary= en_US.UTF8-8
> ya que me esta grabando con Dolares y en mi pais PERU uso S/ ya que esta
> grabando con $ en mi campo.
>

> Saludos,
> --
>

> Ruben Avila G.
> Ing.Sistemas
> Developer y Arquitecto Opensource
> Cel:997686960

Lo bueno de vivir un dia mas
es saber que nos queda un dia menos de vida