Can one Dump schema without index/constraints?

From: Tory M Blue <tmblue(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can one Dump schema without index/constraints?
Date: 2014-02-14 21:06:02
Lists: pgsql-performance

I'm working with slon and the index portion for at least 3 of my tables
take hours to complete and thus with this instance of slony being a wide
area replica, sessions time out and slon fails to complete.

So I'm looking at dumping the schema without index information, install
that on the slon slave and replicate that way, once replication of the data
is done, I can run commands to create the indexes.

But I'm not 100% if there are tools or private scripts written to pull
indexes from a schema only dump and then allow for an easy recreation of
the indexes at the end of the slon replication process (once all sets are
replicated)?

Thanks
Tory